Gut Drink Probiotics
Daily gut support you'll *actually* want to drink.
A growing pool of research has linked the gut microbiome to our mental wellbeing. This connection is known as the gut-brain axis, which refers to the two-way connection and communication between the gut and the brain. Put simply, our gut can impact our brain, and our brain can impact our gut.
The gut-brain axis is believed to possess the ability to impact our sleep, stress resilience, mental wellbeing and gut function. For those with irritable and reactive tummies, the road to wellness often requires support for both the brain and the gut.
That’s where Eve Gut Drink Probiotics comes in - a combination of probiotics and glycine to support gut health, gut repair, digestion & mental wellbeing in a delicious tasting powder.
- Contains 6000mg of Glycine, an amino acid that supports gut integrity & leaky gut, with other researched benefits for sleep and mental health (as glycine has a calming effect on the whole nervous system). Plus, it aids detoxification and blood sugar balance.
- Contains 2 billion CFU Bacillus Coagulans MTCC 5856 (Lactospore®), a studied probiotic strain that supports a variety of intestinal disorders (IBS, constipation, bloating), modulates the gut microbiome composition and lifts mood.
What it supports:
- Irritable & nervous tummies (including SIBO & IBS).
- Constipation & associated symptoms i.e. bloating
- Low moods, stress & burnout - calms the gut and brain
- Mental health challenges
- Blood sugar balance & feelings of hanger
- Quality sleep
Gut Drink Probiotics training video
A quick 5 minute training video to learn about why we made it.
Gut Drink Probiotics FAQs
Is Gut Drink Probiotics pregnancy & breastfeeding friendly?
- Gut Drink Probiotics is safe for pregnancy & breastfeeding, at a reduced dose of (1/2 tsp per day). This dose is on the packaging alongside the standard dose.
Is Gut Drink Probiotics vegan?
- Yes! Gut Drink Probiotics is vegan, gluten free, soy free, dairy free, refined sugar free, GMO free & free of artificial colours, flavours and additives.
Can you take Gut Drink Probiotics with other Eve supplements?
- Absolutely, Gut Drink Probiotics is safe to take alongside the rest of our Eve range.
How long will it take to notice benefits from Gut Drink Probiotic?
- As little as 24 hours - when taken before bed the glycine in gut drink helps to relax the body in preparation for bed time, whilst lactospore helps with reorganising your gut ‘flora’ for better bowel movements over the next few days.
Is it safe to take Gut Drink Probiotics with other probiotic supplements?
- Yes - Lactospore is very different from Lactobacilli and bifidobacterium, they are hardy in nature and stay in the gut for some time to quietly doing their work while you go about your day.
Is there a specific time of day that is best to take Gut Drink Probiotics?
- If you are chasing support for night time relaxation and more regular morning bowel motions - take Gut Drink Probiotics before bed
- If you are someone who gets morning jitters - take it in the morning before you feel the jitters come on.
- If taking supplements is hard - take it when it fits in your day, taking it daily will help more than taking it at the right time of day but only some days of the week.