Viva la drama free cycles.
Period Pal’s formula of nutrients and herbs act to support healthy ovulation and progesterone production to help keep periods balanced and as hassle-free as can be.
- Includes herbs that have been scientifically proven to reduce the physiological symptoms of PMS.
- Supports hormone regulation, as well as ovulation. Ideal for those with irregular menstrual cycles aged 18+.
- More natural way to manage period without needing to go on Oral Contraceptive Pill or other potentially damaging products.
Period Pal training video
A quick 5 minute training video to learn about why we made it.
Period Pal FAQs
Is Period Pal suitable for vegans?
- Yes, Period Pal is vegan and vegetarian friendly.
Is Period Pal contraindicated with any medications or health conditions?
- We don’t recommend using Period Pal if you are using thyroid medication. Please take Period Pal away from any medications you may be on. We also don’t recommend Period Pal to be used in conjunction with chemotherapy medications or for those with cancer. If you are using Talinolol, any anti-seizure medications or have a history of epilepsy we’d recommend checking with your Doctor before use. If you have an allergy to nightshades, Period Pal isn’t for you because it contains ashwagandha; which is a nightshade.
Can I use Period Pal when pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Period Pal isn’t recommended during these phases.
I’m trying to conceive. Should I take Period Pal?
- Period Pal is great for supporting fertility as it nourishes the ovaries and supports healthy egg development and ovulation. As is the case with many powerful herbs, there isn’t much research on Vitex and Ginkgo Biloba in pregnant and breastfeeding women so if or when you find out you are pregnant, simply stop taking Period Pal and switch to a quality prenatal. If you are undergoing IVF or IUI we don’t recommend Period Pal.
Can teenagers take Period Pal if they have bad periods?
- Period Pal is recommended for those 18+. If your teen is experiencing irregular periods, PMS symptoms or other hormonal issues this may simply be their body calibrating to its new requirement to run a monthly hormonal cycle, which can last all through their teens. For these teens, we recommend All Systems Glow for nutrient support. If they are experiencing cystic acne, extremely heavy bleeding or life-impacting cramping we’d recommend visiting a doctor.