Take Me With The Pill
Everything you need, nothing you don't.
Designed for anyone currently using hormonal contraception such as the pill, IUD, depo-provera or implant, or wanting to come off it, Take Me With The Pill is a multi that replenishes the nutrients depleted by your birth control and eases the transition if you choose to come off it.
- Daily support with high doses of B vitamins and minerals to diminish side effects of the Oral Contraceptive Pill (OCP) like mood swings, low libido, headaches, weight gain, fatigue and more.
- Contains key vitamins and minerals such as vitamin B2, B6, B9, B12, zinc, vitamin E and magnesium – all nutrients the OCP depletes.
- Scientifically formulated with specifically selected ingredients to support nutritional balance in the body when using hormonal birth control.
Take Me With The Pill Training Video
A quick 4 minute training video to learn about why we made it.
Take Me With The Pill FAQs
I’ve got an IUD/rod/depo - would Take Me With The Pill be right for me?
- While the largest body of research has been on the pill, there are a number of studies that suggest all forms of contraception have a negative impact on female health. This is due to the inflammatory nature of synthetic hormones and how they affect our own natural hormones. Our natural oestrogen and progesterone combined are designed to affect every organ system in our bodies! Many side effects caused by all hormonal contraception can be managed by nutritional support, as found in Take Me With The Pill. Therefore, we love Take Me With The Pill for those using the pill, Mirena, IUD, rod or depo-provera.
Is Take Me With The Pill safe while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- If you are pregnant we recommend using a high quality prenatal and folinic acid over Take Me With The Pill to ensure you are meeting your unique nutritional needs during this time. If you are breastfeeding and are on the pill or another form of hormonal contraception Take Me With The Pill would be a lovely support.
Is Take Me With The Pill suitable for vegans?
- Yes! Take Me With The Pill is vegan and vegetarian friendly.
Is Take Me With The Pill contraindicated with any medications or health conditions?
- If you are on thyroid medication, using blood thinning drugs such as warfarin or if you anticipate surgery, we’d recommend checking with your healthcare practitioner before using Take Me With The Pill.