What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect personal information from you both when you provide it voluntarily, and automatically when you use our Services.
Specifically, we collect personal information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a questionnaire or form, engage or connect with us through one of our social media pages, update or add information to your account, chat with a member of our support team, or when you otherwise correspond with us.
When ordering services or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, delivery address, phone number or credit card information.
If you do not engage with any Eve Services, we will not ask you to provide any specific health information, your ethnicity, medical conditions, diagnoses or medication you are taking, your family or marital status, height, weight and other similar information.
From our customer service team interactions, we know that sometimes customers and users of our Services choose to share other kinds of personal information with us, of their own accord. This can include (but is not restricted to) information about their health, including any medical conditions or diagnoses, medication, diet, family status, weight, ethnicity.
We will never request or require this type of information through customer service phone calls or emails. But if you decide to share it with us, we may maintain a copy of transcripts for customer service interactions, but we do not use or disclose this information for any purposes other than assisting you more effectively in the future, resolving or analysing complaints, suggestions or issues brought to our attention by you.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the personal information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
To personalise your experience
- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- This may be through more appropriate customer service, or only sending or showing you communications that are relevant to the Services you have opted into.
To improve our Website and communication
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- We measure the performance of our email marketing campaigns (e.g. by analysing open and click rates).
- We perform analytics on who is using our Website and Services, and what they are doing. For example, by reviewing how often people read certain content, we can learn and understand which content is most valuable and helpful to you and others.
To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- We may use it to contact you regarding your account, an order or a Service that you have opted to receive, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees owed or as otherwise necessary to provide you with effective customer service.
To process transactions and provide Services
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- We use your information to provide other Services requested by you as described when we collect the information.
To send emails
- The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, occasional company news, updates, related product or Services information, competitions, special promotions and discounts, or to poll you through surveys for your opinion.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails from us, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- You may also opt out of receiving occasional company news, updates, product and service information etc. when processing an order. In this instance you may only be sent information regarding your order.
All emails sent from us will clearly state who the email is from and will provide clear information on how to contact us.
- To comply with any applicable laws and/or regulations.
To send SMS messages
- By entering your phone number into our subscription form, you agree that we may send you text notifications such as promotional offers. This information will not be shared with any third parties.
- If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply.
- For any questions please text HELP to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more information. If you wish to opt out please follow the procedures above.
Do We Disclose Any Information To Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise share or transfer your personal information to outside parties. However, we may disclose your personal information to trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you (such as our secure payment gateway, our sister company BePure Health Limited, ecommerce site provider or consultation booking systems), so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also disclose your information when we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law and/or regulations, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable user information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may share non-personally identifiable user information in the form of statistics for marketing or educational purposes through seminars or webinars, to gain a better understanding of key wellness concerns that our customers and community face, to allow us to better understand and cater for these needs.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology into our Payment gateway providers database, only to be accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We take all the necessary steps to ensure the security of our system and to protect your information from misuse, interference and loss as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We allow you to access your information at any time by logging into your account, or by contacting us if you are not sure how to do this, to keep it accurate and up to date. Any information that we hold for you is stored on secure servers in New Zealand.
In addition, our employees and any contractors who provide services that require access to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality and privacy of any personal information that Eve holds. Except where your personal information is disclosed in the circumstances detailed above. Access to your personal information is limited only to Eve staff whose role requires access to be able to effectively perform their job roles.
Access To Your Information
You can access, correct and/or update your personal information held by Eve at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 367 383.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection, Tracking Technologies and Cookies
As you navigate through our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies including Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. This will generally include information about your location, your traffic pattern through our website, and any communications between your computer and our Website. Among other things, we will collect data about the type of computer you use, your Internet connection, your IP address, your operating system, and your browser type.
We may use third-party advertising companies, such as Google, to serve advertisements regarding goods and services that may be of interest to you when you access and use our Services and other websites, apps or online services, based on information relating to your access and use of our Services and other websites, apps and services on any of your devices. To do so, these companies may place or recognise a unique cookie on your browser (including through the use of pixel tags). They may also use these technologies, along with information they collect about your online use, to recognise you across the devices you use, such as a mobile phone and a laptop.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
As always we respect your privacy and are not collecting any personal information through the use of Google’s or any other 3rd party remarketing system.
This policy was last modified on 31st July 2023
Once you have purchased an Eve Wellness test, and have received a test results report, your use of the Website grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our resources provided for your own personal use. These resources are inclusive of the test results report, any exclusive content shared with you as a customer, or any other resources accessed by reaching your logged in area. You have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of this content in any manner. It also may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Company.
If you’d like to share (or link to) our content, please be sure to source Eve Wellness. If you choose to share any quotes, images or content please include our handle (@evewellnessco_ )on Instagram, or tag our page on Facebook (@evewellness). If you share a quote or extract from a blog post, video, or any other content from our website or social media pages, please link back to the original page or post.